Come Join Our Team
Are you a forward thinker with an eye for progress and innovation?
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Adaptigent is a global market leader in the digital transformation and modernization space and we are always looking for motivated individuals to join our family. A career with Adaptigent represents an exciting opportunity to unlock your true potential. We’re seeking technologically savvy, energetic and ambitious individuals to become a part of our team.
Our currently available positions are listed below. If you’re interested, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Development Representative
Adaptigent is poised for tremendous growth in 2022, and the Sales Development Representative (SDR) will play a critical role in this next stage of our evolution. The position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and the primary focus is building sales pipeline through prospecting, qualifying and developing leads into opportunities.
- Become an expert at applying a proven methodology for converting prospect outreach to calls to meetings.
- Build rapport and trust with information technology professionals and business end users.
- Be fluent in the company’s products and how they deliver value in various industries.
- Be an active listener and persuasive communicator.
- Demonstrate discipline, dedication, work ethic, patience, determination, and a positive attitude.
- Effective written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Relentless pursuit of measurable objectives.
- Build, maintain, manage, and track leads in Salesforce.
- Participate in training and self-study to develop sales skills for career advancement.
- 2+ years of relevant experience with consistent above quota attainment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Expertise utilizing sales tools such as: Salesforce, ZoomInfo, and Sales Navigator.
- Unrelenting work ethic and passion for success.
Highly organized and able to multi-task effectively.
We are looking for a Content Marketer who will be responsible for developing and executing our content strategy to support rapid growth. This role will communicate our solutions and mission in a compelling and engaging way to potential users and key target accounts. Also, will design, plan, manage, and optimize content across multiple channels to generate qualified opportunities and pipeline.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute our content strategy including messaging framework, buyer personas, content mapping, and SEO and keyword strategy
- Generate ideas and produce thought-provoking content in various formats: videos, webinars, whitepapers, e-books, case studies, blog posts and more
- Work with Sales and Technology teams to develop marketing and sales assets
- Owning social media channels and required content, particularly LinkedIn and Twitter
- Research hot topics, resources, and targeted accounts to better inform our messaging and content generation
- Define and track key metrics for content marketing success, view and engagement performance, keyword rankings, conversions, etc.
- Communication, writing and editing skills in English.
- Experience with marketing automation and other content tools.
- Experience using WordPress to manage website content.
- Experience managing social media accounts (i.e., LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Track record of creating world-class content marketing and sales materials. We’ll want to see examples.
- Proven experience executing content marketing programs that deliver qualified leads.
- 5+ years of experience creating marketing and sales content