Come Join Our Team
Are you a forward thinker with an eye for progress and innovation?
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Adaptigent is a global market leader in the digital transformation and modernization space and we are always looking for motivated individuals to join our family. A career with Adaptigent represents an exciting opportunity to unlock your true potential. We’re seeking technologically savvy, energetic and ambitious individuals to become a part of our team.
Our currently available positions are listed below. If you’re interested, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of programs such as email, events, social media and thought leadership
• Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
• Assume day-to-day responsibility of Adaptigent’s social media accounts
• Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels
• Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
• Support the sales team with presentation and collateral assistance
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
• 1-3 years of marketing experience, preferably with a tech company
• Deep understanding of various social media platforms and demonstrable experience using them
• Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as an attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
• Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
• Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
• High comfort level using various software such as Excel, Powerpoint and Salesforce.com
• Must have strong analytical skills and technical acumen
Click here to send us your resume.
Adaptigent, formerly GT Software, an Atlanta based software company and leading provider of data access and process tools, is currently seeking a seasoned, high-performance account executive. Ideal candidates must be personal contributors and possess a successful track record of over-quota achievement to develop a territory and sell software solutions in Fortune 2000 accounts. Candidates MUST have FIVE OR MORE YEARS of successful enterprise software sales history and knowledge of the IBM platform environment, data integration, legacy renewal, data warehousing and database and/or enterprise application integration software concepts and products experience. In addition, candidates must possess excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills. This is a full-time position requiring some travel.