While mainframes are stable, secure and reliable, traditional banks often have issues connecting these legacy systems to newer technology. As open banking rapidly transforms the financial landscape, innovative organizations see its value but are wary of the obstacles to adopt.
Our CRO, Dr. Alex Heublein, examines open banking trends and how financial services institutions can navigate its complexities in this informative webinar.
This webinar will also address:
- Three major open banking rends and what they mean for traditional banks
- Why mainframe integration is so challenging
- How to deal with the legacy skillset shortage
- Why legacy system integrations take longer and cost more than estimated
- How line of business executives use the Open Banking SmartBridge
Click here to watch the webinar.