Easily develop and maintain your BMS maps
Enhance your BMS map creation experience
Ivory BMS/TS, the latest and most powerful screen generator for CICS and Transaction Server, produces, edits, and maintains 3270 “green screens” (BMS maps) for mainframe-based applications.
Ivory BMS/TS provides a “big picture” analysis and view of a system’s screens, and clearly maps the flow between databases and applications. This greatly simplifies the process of editing and maintaining screens. BMS/TS’ feature set allow users to benefit from enhanced screen development and maintenance capabilities, including HTML and XML output directly from their BMS map.
The robust nature of Ivory BMS/TS assures full-featured development and maintenance capabilities, allowing legacy systems to better serve users across the entire enterprise as well as develop online help and tutorials for end-user support. In addition, Ivory BMS/TS adds the ADS specifications for HTML or XML to BMS maps, allowing them to be used with the 3270 Bridge.
- WYSIWYG, online “painting,” makes creating and editing maps easy
- Easier mapping between applications, databases, and browsers
- Double byte character support for international use
- Generate CICS controlled and user controlled templates
- Testing capabilities for real-time feedback
- Tools for online help and tutorials
- Customized rules engine capabilities
- Import facilities for non-BMS/TS produced maps (i.e. SDF, SDF2, MAPGEN)
Have questions about BMS/TS?
Let our support team help you maximize your mainframe value.